"By adopting a child and helping them reach their potential, they help us reach ours. An adopted child is not an unwanted child; to the contrary. They are a child who was searched for, prayed for, cried for, begged for; received by arms that ached, making empty hearts full. Love is meant to be shared." Author unknown

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I missed a sign...

It just dawned on me this morning when I pulled out a necklace that I missed a sign.  Jason and I teach 5th and 6th grade Sunday school at church. The kids collect Bible Bucks for various tasks they do. The Sunday prior to Christmas we held a silent auction where the kids could bid on various item we had for them to purchase. Our oldest son, Michiael, bid on some necklaces and in all his sweetness, he gave me one - see below.  I don't know how I managed to overlook this one but I believe it was another "sign" on our path to Noel.

When I pulled it out this morning, I though how precious that I can keep her close to my heart while we wait to bring her home. Thank you Michiael, little did you know that you were a messenger informing us you were to have another little sister.


Little Miss Noel, you have no idea how much you are already loved. We are trudging through the paperwork as fast as we can so we can get you home.  Can't wait to meet you! My arms long you hold you in them. God was so gracious to lead us to you. What a precious gift you are.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Tracy--I love these "God's Wink" moments. You didn't miss a thing. I believe--you discovered this necklace and it's meaning in your journey in the perfect timing. And I believe these things happen as a way for our God to assure you--YES--you are on the right track--you are doing exactly as "He planned for you to do." :) Even if you don't need reassurance of that--He assures us anyway. He's like that. :)

    Beautiful. That Michael--what a precious heart he has.

    ReplyDelete

Pictures of our Journey to bring Tegan and Corban home!