"By adopting a child and helping them reach their potential, they help us reach ours. An adopted child is not an unwanted child; to the contrary. They are a child who was searched for, prayed for, cried for, begged for; received by arms that ached, making empty hearts full. Love is meant to be shared." Author unknown

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Received her file!!!!

Monday, December 20, 2010


I sent an e-mail to the agency this morning to be sure they received the form I sent on Friday.  Finally, early afternoon I got a response stating that Friday had been a busy day at the agency and that attached was her file. Now are you ready for another sign?  Can you guess what they named the file of this little girl - NOEL!!!  Can you believe it, of all the names that could have been chosen and they chose the name I had in the back of my mind - now that is the Good Lord's work.  Are my prayers being answered?  Oh, I hope so. 


Anxiously, I look through her file, seeing two more pictures of her on the first page.  She is oh so beautiful.  I love her little round face, she looks so healthy.  I read and learn more about her, seeing no obvious health concerns.  If you will recall the little tidbit from the blog site stated "She has pigmented skin." A few pages into her file is another picture and it is here I learn the full extent of her Nevus and satalites and again my heart melts. 


She has an extremely large nevus that goes from about mid-chest to just below her knees, all the way around (at least from what I can see). She also has many spots down the remainder of her legs & feet and various spots on her arms chest and large areas on her scalp.  This does not detour me, just makes my urge to fine her a family that much stronger. This girl will need lots of love and encouragement to know that God created her this way with a purpose in mind.

I leave this file open on my computer, hoping my husband sees it - and at some point he did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures of our Journey to bring Tegan and Corban home!