"By adopting a child and helping them reach their potential, they help us reach ours. An adopted child is not an unwanted child; to the contrary. They are a child who was searched for, prayed for, cried for, begged for; received by arms that ached, making empty hearts full. Love is meant to be shared." Author unknown

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What more can I discover

Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!  It's off to and exciting start, though I try not to get my hopes up. I continue to pray that His will, will be done and for that I must wait.

In the meantime, I am trying to find out as much as I can about where Noel has lived the first two years of her life. Unfortunately, I am not finding much information about her orphanage.  Today, I requested membership into a Yahoo group that links parent who have adopted from the various orphanages located in the province she lives in.  Again, I must wait for a response to be accepted and have access to the members.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures of our Journey to bring Tegan and Corban home!