"By adopting a child and helping them reach their potential, they help us reach ours. An adopted child is not an unwanted child; to the contrary. They are a child who was searched for, prayed for, cried for, begged for; received by arms that ached, making empty hearts full. Love is meant to be shared." Author unknown

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Preparing for the ready

Saturday, January 8, 2011

I know Jason said he wasn't quite ready to move forward yet but I want to be prepared when he is so I begin filling out the paperwork from the agency. Then I recall how long the homestudy (HS) can take and ask if he'd be ok getting that underway, he agreed!!!  I e-mail our contact from the agency we used for Angel since they have our old HS, another step in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures of our Journey to bring Tegan and Corban home!