"By adopting a child and helping them reach their potential, they help us reach ours. An adopted child is not an unwanted child; to the contrary. They are a child who was searched for, prayed for, cried for, begged for; received by arms that ached, making empty hearts full. Love is meant to be shared." Author unknown

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Oh My, can it really be?

Sunday, January 9, 2011

I finished filling out all the agency paperwork this evening, up to the point of needing Jason's signatures. Then I took them to the kitchen, laid them on the counter and told him, "here is all the paperwork needed to lock her file, sign it when you are ready to move forward." 

I then went about getting the kids ready for bed.  I had a very hard time sleeping, my heart was beating faster than usual, couldn't seem to calm down so I got up.  I played around on the computer for a bit then got up to get a drink of water, while in there I for some reason flipped through the paperwork and noticed that Jason had signed all the papers - Oh My, are you serious - when did he do that?  Once again, I wanted to shout and dance but because everyone else was sleeping I just smiled, felt my heart beat a little faster and went back to my computer to be sure everything was in order to send to the agency on Monday!!!!  I did eventually go back to bed but only got about an hours sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures of our Journey to bring Tegan and Corban home!