"By adopting a child and helping them reach their potential, they help us reach ours. An adopted child is not an unwanted child; to the contrary. They are a child who was searched for, prayed for, cried for, begged for; received by arms that ached, making empty hearts full. Love is meant to be shared." Author unknown

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Another Sign

Wednesday, December 22, 2010


Angel and I met with our friend "M" for lunch today, just like we do each week. I have not mentioned a word of Noel to "M".  Then, in the midst of our conversation she asked me, "so are you guys going to do it (adopt) again?" I'm sure I gave her the deer in the headlights look.  Not that I haven't told her before that I'd love to adopt again but what kind of timing was this?  Oh yeah, His timing.  Always, His timing. 


I feel I'm being led down a path and these are signs that I'm headed in the right direction.  I continue to pray that my husband is feeling led in the same direction but I haven't asked him yet.


She asked, so now I am excited to share with her this precious girl and my hopes that Jason will feel called to adopt her too.


The anticipation builds but I keep my faith in God and that he will do His will in Jason. So I wait and bite my tongue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures of our Journey to bring Tegan and Corban home!