"By adopting a child and helping them reach their potential, they help us reach ours. An adopted child is not an unwanted child; to the contrary. They are a child who was searched for, prayed for, cried for, begged for; received by arms that ached, making empty hearts full. Love is meant to be shared." Author unknown

Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Miracle of Life

I had the opportunity to visit with a friend of mine, last night, who is beautifully 8 months pregnant. I am so excited for her; this is her first child, a girl.

On my way home, it got me thinking about our precious Noel waiting for us in China and the miracle of life. How she too was a wonderful miracle and how grateful I am that her parents loved her.  I know her parents loved her because they cherished her life enough to know that for whatever reason they could not provide for her and left her in a public location so she would quickly be discovered.

I can't imagine how hard it must have been and my heart aches for them yet I am so very thankful that they wished for her a better life than what they could provide her.  We are so blessed to have been chosen by God as her family. 

A family is God's Masterpiece and our family is even more perfect with her in it!!!!



So you've seen the one of these pictures already, but these are the pictures we have of her at this point.  They were taken last June so I'm sure she has grown so much since then.  I am hoping to get a care package sent to her soon and pray we get some pictures and updates in return.


1 comment:

  1. Praying that all is quickly worked out so that you can bring this darling home.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Pictures of our Journey to bring Tegan and Corban home!