"By adopting a child and helping them reach their potential, they help us reach ours. An adopted child is not an unwanted child; to the contrary. They are a child who was searched for, prayed for, cried for, begged for; received by arms that ached, making empty hearts full. Love is meant to be shared." Author unknown

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

2011 Nov 16 - Day 17

This evening I sent Tegan and his daddy on their way to Hong Kong to begin their journey back to the USA.  I was sad to have to say "goodbye" to my husband for a second time on this trip but I know their going means Corban and I are not far behind. 

Our final family photo in China.

1 comment:

  1. I have loved following your journey. Thank you for sharing. Your boys are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Pictures of our Journey to bring Tegan and Corban home!