"By adopting a child and helping them reach their potential, they help us reach ours. An adopted child is not an unwanted child; to the contrary. They are a child who was searched for, prayed for, cried for, begged for; received by arms that ached, making empty hearts full. Love is meant to be shared." Author unknown

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The shock is fading...

The shock is beginning to fade and thankfulness for having the opportunity to cross paths with Noel is settling in. As hard as it is to face losing someone, the opportunity of knowing her far exceeds the pain faced from her joining God's kingdom. One day I will be able to give her a big 'ol hug and kiss in our Heavenly kingdom.  Noel, I smile knowing you are by God's side, sweet girl.

Time for me to put my "big girl panties" on and relish the time God has granted me with the rest of my kids.

Thank you all for your condolences and for sharing how Noel has touched your life. Her life touched so many.

PTL for another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures of our Journey to bring Tegan and Corban home!