"By adopting a child and helping them reach their potential, they help us reach ours. An adopted child is not an unwanted child; to the contrary. They are a child who was searched for, prayed for, cried for, begged for; received by arms that ached, making empty hearts full. Love is meant to be shared." Author unknown

Monday, March 7, 2011

Noel - Update

I did receive an update on Noel today though it was not from the agency reps who were in China. They did contact the orphanage to try to find out more information only to be told that she was very ill and to stop contacting them.  

My direct contact at the agency happen to discover that there were some updated medical records on the CCAA's database for Noel.  They were completed mid-December 2010.  I have read through them but don't really understand all the medical jargon; therefore, we are waiting to hear back from our international adoption doctor, hoping she can shed some more light on probable diagnosis and prognosis. I did some of my own research and am hoping what I found isn't the news I get from her. I'll just leave it at that. 

I can share that these medicals were completed around the same time I first layed eyes on Noel. Another sign, in my book.  I think my stumbling upon her happend so we, and many others, would pray for her.  Please continue to pray for Noel's health.  Our God can work miracles and that is just what she needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures of our Journey to bring Tegan and Corban home!